Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Leather Detail and Misc.


 ^ Bag on the belt

 ^ Larger bag, open
 ^ Large bag again, but inside out so you can see the seams of where it was sewn together.  Pencil for size comparison
 ^ Side view of loop to go on belt
 ^ They started out as full leather gloves I found, but cut off the finger ends and sewed them (see below)

^ Strap on sword that wraps around Link's side
 ^ The blue arrow points out where the button is (see below for reverse side).  The red arrow points to the slit left to turn the leather right side out again after sewing

^ http://www.aradanicostumes.com/elf_ears/elf_ear_pairs/small_anime_ears
Link to where I got the ears.  I love them! I believe I got the unpainted, and then put a thin layer of foundation in my skin color over the entire ear to "paint" it.  Once dry, I had no trouble with the color rubbing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment